Mushrooms & Spinach Pilaf
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Sliced Fresh Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 (8 Ounce)Package Sliced Fresh Wild Mushrooms
- 2 Cups Spinach Chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Onion
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup White Rice
- 1/8 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms, and onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth, rice, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, 20 minutes.
- Remove lid and add spinach and stir until wilted.