Tiramisu No Bake
- 2 (10.75 Ounce) Package Frozen Prepared Pound Cake, Thawed And Cut Into 9 Slices
- 1 Cup Strong Brewed Espresso (I Use Instant For Cooking)
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup White Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Good Chocolate Syrup (Hot Fudge Sauce Optional)
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 (1.4 Ounce) Bars Chocolate Covered English Toffee, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Bailey’s Irish Coffee Creamer®
- 1 Can Extra Creamy Whip Cream
- Crumble cake slices on bottom of a rectangular 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix Bailey’s coffee creamer and espresso and drizzle over cake.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and chocolate syrup, in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add heavy cream; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with chocolate-covered toffee candy.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but no longer than 24 hours, to set dessert and blend flavors. Top with whip cream when serving.