Beef Egg Rolls Baked
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef Cooked
- 1 Small Bag Of Slaw Mix
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Thinly Diced Onion
- Salt And Pepper, To Taste
- 1 Pkg (7 Inch Square) Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 Cup Canola Oil (Or As Needed) For Basting.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment and spray lightly with oil.
In a medium bowl, mix together the beef, slaw and onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Lay the egg roll wrappers out on a clean dry surface a few at a time. Place about 1/4 cup of the mixture into the center of each wrap. Roll up into logs according to the directions on the package. Wet the edge with water to seal.
Baste all sides of the rolls with oil. Place on parchment and bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes (depending on your oven). Remove and place on towel lined plate to cool. Serve with dipping sauce.