Oven Buschetta Bake Italian
- 2 Pounds Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves – Cubed
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 (15 Ounce) Can Diced Tomatoes With Juice
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 (6 Ounce) Box Chicken-Flavored Dry Bread Stuffing Mix
- 3 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Dry Basil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Saute chicken in a large pan with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil until white.
Toss the cubed chicken with the salt in a large bowl. Stir together tomatoes, water, garlic, cheese, Italian seasoning, basil and stuffing mix in a large bowl; set aside to soften.. Combine the bread and chicken and mix well. Spread the softened stuffing and chicken mixture evenly in the baking dish.
Bake uncovered until about 30-35 minutes.