- 2 (9 Inch) Pie Shells
- 4 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 1/2 Cups White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted And Cooled
- 1 Tablespoon Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberries (Craisins)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, sugar, and butter. Beat until smooth. Add vinegar, vanilla, and lemon juice. Mix thoroughly. Fold in pecans, coconut, and cranberries. Pour mixture into pie shells.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until completely set in center.