Cheddar Zucchini Pie
- 1 (10 Inch) Unbaked Pie Crust
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Cooked Crumbled Bacon
- 3 Cups Shredded Zucchini
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 Dash Black Pepper To Taste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Brush crust with melted butter. Sprinkle bacon inside crust. Place zucchini, eggs and cream in a blender; puree until smooth. Pour zucchini mixture into a bowl and stir in marjoram, onion salt, pepper, and cayenne. Fold in cheese and pour mixture into pie crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and bake for an additional 45 minutes, or until set.