No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
1 Cup Crispy Rice Cereal
1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut ( Optional )
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine rice cereal, peanut butter, and sugar until well mixed.
3. Pour coconut into a shallow bowl.
4. Using about a teaspoon at a time, form mixture into balls and roll in coconut to coat.
5. Place on prepared baking sheet and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
VARIATION: You may also use sprinkles or chopped peanuts to coat instead of coconut.