Double Stuffed Meatloaf
- 3 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 3/4 Cup Minced Onion
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Manchego Cheese
- 1 Small Bag of Baby Spinach
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, salt and pepper, and mix well. Pat out meat mixture into a 14×18 inch rectangle on a piece of wax paper. Spread cheeses and spinach over the meat, leaving a 3/4 inch border around the edges. Roll up jelly roll fashion to enclose the filling and form a pinwheel loaf. Press beef in on both ends to enclose the cheese and spinach. Place in a foil lined 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Serve with garlic mashed potatoes, rolls, and roasted green beans.