Another pre-holiday leftover recipe to put in the possibility folder….
Turkey Cheese Casserole
- 4 Cups Precooked Turkey Cubed
- 2 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 2 Cups Long Grain White Rice (Cooked)
- 2 Cans Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Sea Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 3 Cups Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Grated Swiss Cheese
- 1 Can Fried Onions Rings
- ½ Cup Slivered Toasted Almonds
Cook 1 1/2 cups rice according to packaged directions. Easy!
Steam broccoli-arrange them on a plate, put a little water at the bottom of the plate, cover with plastic wrap and microwave until they are cooked to your liking.
Mix it all together! This means you mix the rice, broccoli, turkey, soup, salt and better all together. Pour it into a baking dish big enough.
Top it off and bake! Cover the top of your filling with cheese, fried onions and almonds. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until all the cheese is melted.