Cauliflower Bread…repeat by request…
- 1 Large Head Cauliflower
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- 3 C. Shredded Mozzarella, Divided
- 1/2 C. Grated Parmesan
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Pinch Of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tsp. Freshly Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a baking sheet with parchment. On a box grater or in a food processor, grate cauliflower.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl with eggs, garlic, oregano, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, and season with salt and pepper. Stir until completely combined.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley and bake until cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes more.
- Slice and serve.