Beef With Noodles
- 1 (3-ounce) Package Bean Curd Or Cellophane Noodles
- 2 Pounds 90% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Small Bag Of Slaw Mixture
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- ½ Cup Onion, Chopped
- 1 Can (14.5-ounce) Diced Tomatoes With Roasted Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Soak noodles according to package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Remove beef and drain.
- In same skillet, over medium heat, slaw mixture and onions 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, beef, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in noodles, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve.