Shrimp And Quinoa
- 2 Pounds Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined
- 2 Cups Quinoa Prepared To Package Instructions
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 1/4 Cup White Wine Vinegar
- 2 (14.5 Ounce) Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook Quinoa as directed
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic, and cook until onion is tender. Mix in wine and tomatoes, and continue cooking 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix shrimp into the skillet, and cook 5 minutes, or until opaque. Place on a bed of Quinoa and top with Parmesan cheese to serve.