Cheese Stuffed Portobellos
- 2 (5.2 Ounce) Package Garlic And Herb Cheese Spread.
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- 6 Mushrooms, Stems Removed
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F. Combine the cheese spread, cream cheese, garlic and 1/2 package of Parmesan cheese in a bowl until well blended; cover and refrigerate.
- Place the olive oil in a bowl. Dip each mushroom in the oil, covering entirely. Place the mushroom face down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover mushrooms with another sheet of parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow mushroom to cool slightly. Line the baking sheet with a clean sheet of parchment paper. Over-stuff each mushroom cap with the prepared cheese mixture and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven, and continue baking until the cheese is melted, about 12 minutes more. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 package Parmesan cheese before serving.
OVEN ROASTED ASPARAGUS
- 1 Bunch Thin Asparagus Spears, Trimmed
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.