Cinnamon Caramel Cake-Mix Cookies
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 8 Tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 24 Rolo® Candies, Unwrapped
- 3-4 Tablespoons Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Set out a cookie sheet.
- Beat together the cake mix, egg, butter, and cream cheese until a soft dough forms. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Scoop out and roll the dough into 24 even dough balls. Press each ball flat and place a Rolo in the center.
- Form the cookie dough around the candy bar and roll into a ball again. Roll the cookie dough ball in the cinnamon sugar and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes before moving to a piece of parchment paper.
- Use the back of a flat spatula to gently tap the cookie tops, if desired. Let cool completely. Store in a sealed container on the counter. Makes 24 cookies.