Cheese Stuffed Portobellos
- 2 (5.2 Ounce) Package Garlic And Herb Cheese Spread.
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup Of Sour Cream
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Shredded Asiago Cheese, Divided
- 2 Cups of Colby Shredded
- 1 Cup Olive Oil Or As Needed
- 8 Portobello Mushrooms, Stems Removed
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F. Combine the cheese spread, cream cheese, Sour cream, garlic and 1/2 cup of Asiago and 2 cups of Colby cheese in a bowl until well blended; cover and refrigerate.
- Place the olive oil in a bowl. Dip each mushroom in the oil, covering entirely. Place the mushroom face down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover mushrooms with another sheet of parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow mushroom to cool slightly. Line the baking sheet with a clean sheet of parchment paper. Over-stuff each mushroom cap with the prepared cheese mixture and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven, and continue baking until the cheese is melted, about 12 minutes more. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of Asiago cheese before serving.