Queen’s Best Caesar Salad Dressing:
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Finely Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Anchovy Paste
- 1 Teaspoons White Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Kosher Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Blend mayonnaise, egg, Parmesan cheese, water, garlic, lemon juice, anchovy paste, sugar, parsley, salt, and pepper in a blender until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Transfer dressing to an airtight container and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Toss with well washed romaine lettuce and garlic croutons. Add a cup of chopped rotisserie chicken for a main dish.