- 1 Serving Cooking Spray
- 3 Large Zucchinis, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Sweet Onion
- 2/3 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 Cup Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 10 Leaves Chopped Fresh Basil
- Heat a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Stir zucchinis, onion, almond flour, onion soup mix, and egg together in a bowl until well mixed. Divide zucchini mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into large patties.
- Pan-fry zucchini patties in the hot skillet until brown and crispy, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place mayonnaise, water, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and basil in a food processor; pulse until mixture is smooth. Drizzle over zucchini pancakes to serve.
- Serve as a side or entree with Chicken Salad or Stuffed Grilled Portobello Mushrooms