Chicken Pan Pan In Foil
- 6 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Pound Fresh Green Beans, Trimmed
- 1 Bag Red Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 (.7 Ounce) Package Dry Onion Soup
- 1 Bottle Of Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1 Stick Of Butter, Melted
- 6 12×12 Sheets Of Foil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl whisk Ranch dressing and Onion soup packet, and water.
- Place chicken breasts in the middle of the foil sheet. Place green beans on one side and potatoes on the other Enough to make a hearty serving. Pour melted butter over everything and drizzle with sauce mix of ranch dressing. Fold foil packets in the middle and turn up both sides to seal.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 60 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Open foil packets carefully to let steam escape. Serve with garlic bread, pear salad and beverage.