Really Good Egg Salad Main
- 6 Hard-Boiled Eggs, Peeled
- 1/2 Cup Diced Celery
- 1/4 Cup Diced Onion (optional)
- 2 Teaspoons Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl, chop or mash eggs to desired consistency with a fork.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with pita bread or favorite crackers.
1 (16-ounce) Package Shredded Coleslaw Mix
1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Italian Dressing
2 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice From The Can
- 1 Can Pineapple Chunks Drained; Juice Juice Reserved
- Place coleslaw mix a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing, mayonnaise and pineapple juice; pour over coleslaw mixture, tossing to coat completely. Refrigerate until used.
Cannoli Parfaits Dessert
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 Cup Short Bread Cookie Crumbs
- 1/2 Stick Butter, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Canned Peach Slices, Drained And Chopped
- Stir together ricotta cheese, sour cream, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla and almond extracts in a bowl until smooth.
- Pulse about 20 Cookies until 1 cup; Mix short bread cookie crumbs and melted butter together in a separate bowl. (1/4 Cup Short Bread Cookie Crumbs For Garnish)
- Spoon about 1/4 of the short bread cookie crumbs mixture into 2 wine or parfait glasses.
- Layer about 1/4 the cheese mixture on top, then repeat the layers with the remaining cracker crumbs and ricotta cheese.
- Top with chopped peaches and grated chocolate. Chill until ready to serve.