Foil Baked Salmon Main
- 4 Sheets (12×12 Inches Each) Non-Stick Aluminum Foil
- 1/2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Ginger
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 4 (6 Ounce) Salmon Fillets
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Snow Peas
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Sliced White Mushrooms
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F. Mix Teriyaki sauce, honey, rice vinegar, minced ginger, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place a sheet of Non-Stick Aluminum Foil on counter with non-stick (dull) side facing up. Place a salmon fillet and 1/4 of the vegetables in center of foil. Spoon 1 tablespoon Teriyaki mixture over fillet.
- Bring up sides of foil; fold down two times. Double fold both ends of foil to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets. Reserve remaining Teriyaki mixture to serve with salmon.
- Place packets on baking pan with 1-inch sides to transport to grill or bake in oven.
- Slide packets onto grill.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill – OR – BAKE 15 to 20 minutes or until salmon is desired doneness. If grilling, use tongs or oven mitts to slide hot packets back onto pan and transport. Open packets carefully by cutting along top folds with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape. Serve with hot cooked rice, drizzled with remaining Teriyaki sauce if desired.