BROILED RED SNAPPER
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce or to taste
- 4 (7 ounce) red snapper fillets
- Kosher salt to taste
- pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Place red snapper fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season with salt. Spread the mayonnaise mixture over the top of each fillet and sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Cook under the preheated broil until top is browned and bubbling and fish flakes easily with a fork, rotating the baking sheet if necessary, about 7 minutes.
- Serve with sauteed broccoli, fruit salad, and rolls.