Baked Mango Ahi
- 2 pounds ahi tuna or halibut steaks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup dry sherry or white rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 cup mango chutney
- Place steaks in a large, resealable bag. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, dry sherry or vinegar, ginger and mango chutney. Pour the mixture over swordfish steaks, turning steaks to coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place swordfish steaks in a medium baking dish. Cover with marinade. Bake in the preheated oven 20 to 30 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve with rice pilaf, spinach and cranberry salad with lemon vinaigrette and crostini.