Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Teaspoons Grated Fresh Ginger Root
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 4 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 8 (6 Ounce) Mahi Mahi Fillets
- Sea Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 4 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- In a shallow glass dish, stir together the honey, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic and olive oil. Season fish fillets with salt and pepper, and place them into the dish turn in dish to coat. If the fillets have skin on them, place them skin side down. Cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove fish from the dish, and reserve marinade. Fry fish for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, turning only once, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fillets to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour reserved marinade into the skillet, and heat over medium heat until the mixture reduces to a glaze consistently. Spoon glaze over fish, and serve.
- Serve with Basmati Rice, Spinach Mango Salad with ginger vinaigrette, and lavosh.