Not Tuna Casserole…
- 1 Lb Halibut, Cooked According To Package Directions
- 2 Cups Rice, Cooked According To Package Directions
- 2 Cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 Cup Asiago Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Teaspoon+ No Salt Seasoning Blend
- Black Pepper, To Taste
- 1/2 Sleeve Butter Crackers, Crushed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl mix cream of mushroom soup, cream, cheddar cheese, and Morton Seasoning salt until well blended. Once noodles are cooked and drained add them to the soup mix and stir until well coated. Add halibut, broken into small chunks, to the rice and fold in well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with crushed crackers and bake for 20 -25 minutes until top is browned and center is heated through.
- Remove from oven and serve.