Baileys Poke Cake
For The Cake
- Cooking Spray, For Pan
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix, Plus Ingredients Called For On Box. Use Heavy Cream For Liquid.
For The Filling
- 1 14-Oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 C. Heavy Cream
- 1/3 C. Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 C. Baileys
For The Frosting
- 1 C. Butter, Softened
- 5 C. Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 C. Baileys Or Baileys Creamer
- 1/4 C. Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- Chocolate Curls, For Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a 9″-x-13” pan with parchment and spray it with cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions using cream for liquid in cake mix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool, 10 minutes.
- Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over cake.
- Make filling: In a medium bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, cocoa powder, and Baileys or Baileys Creamer. Pour filling over poke holes and spread with a spatula. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, make frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter, half of the powdered sugar, Baileys, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Add the rest of the powdered sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Spread frosting over cake and garnish with chocolate curls. Serve.