Open Face Egg Rolls
- 1 Tablespoon Chipotle Hot Sauce (such As Cholula(R))
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Honey Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 (8 Ounce) Package Coleslaw Mix
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Red Pepper, Diced (optional)
- 4 Green Onions, Chopped, Or More To Taste
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Crispy Chinese Noodles
- Mix chipotle hot sauce, rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and agave syrup together in a small bowl to make sauce.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef; cook, stirring to break up clumps, until juices run clear, about 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl, reserving juices in the wok.
- Combine coleslaw mix, red bell pepper, green onions, and garlic in the wok; cook and stir over medium heat until slaw is slightly wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Add sauce; mix to combine, about 1 minute. Return turkey to the wok and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and crisp Chinese noodles over slaw before serving.