Stuffed Chicken Milano
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 4 Slices Of Prosciutto
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Herb de Provence Or Tuscan Spice
- 4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 (6 Ounce) Jar Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Drained & Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Chives
- 6 Tablespoons Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Slice a chicken breast in half lengthwise, leaving the halves attached on one side: opened and laid flat, the chicken breast should resemble a butterfly. Place between two sheets of plastic wrap, and pound flat. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Combine Ricotta, Parmesan cheese with Herbs de Provence seasoning, chives, and Chopped Red Pepper; mix well. Spread dollop over chicken breasts. Top with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese and 1 slice of prosciutto. Roll each breast up, starting on the side. Insert a toothpick in each roll to prevent unrolling. Place in prepared baking dish. Season chicken rolls with salt and pepper to taste, Emulsify the olive oil, lemon juice and melted butter in a small bowl. Drizzle over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Set oven to broil, and continue cooking for 5 -7 minutes. Remove from oven, slice to display the colorful filling, and serve.
- Serve with Sauteed´ Asparagus, Mediterranean Salad and Garlic Bread