Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- 3 Zucchini
- 1 Pound Pork Sausage Browned And Drained and cooked
- 1 Cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 8 Oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 (32 Ounce) Jar Alfredo Sauce
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and put in bowl. Mix seeds with browned sausage, garlic, bread crumbs, cream cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stuff squash with sausage mixture and place in 9×13 inch baking pan. Pour Alfredo sauce over squash and cover pan with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until sausage is cooked. Remove foil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Cook until cheese is melted.