Glazed Baked Ham
- 1 Cup Apple Cider
- 6 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 (8 Pound) Bone-In Smoked Ham
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk Apple Cider, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard together in a bowl.
- Place ham cut side up in a large roasting pan; pour mixture over ham.
- Bake in the preheated oven until ham begins to brown, about 15 minutes, basting 4 to 5 times.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Cover roasting pan with lid or aluminum foil.
- Continue to bake until ham is heated through, about 90 minutes more, basting frequently.
- Remove lid and bake until ham is well browned, about 15 minutes more. Allow ham to rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.