Chicken And Spinach
- 1 (10 Ounce) Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup Romano Shredded
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Fajita Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Squeeze excess water out of thawed spinach; in a large bowl, mix spinach with onion and cheeses and set aside.
- Season chicken breasts with fajita seasoning, Cut a pocket in each breast, then place 1/4 of cheese/spinach mixture in the center of each pocket and Secure with toothpicks and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake at 350 degrees F. for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Dinner Rolls: 375° Oven Serves 8-10
2 Cups Self Rising Flour
½ Cup Mayonnaise
½ Cup Cream (add by tablespoons if more is needed)
2 Tbsp Melted Butter
Mix well (dough will be thick) and pour into greased muffin tins. Brush with melted butter. Bake about 20 minutes or until golden brown