Slow Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- 1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 8 Bone-In Skin-On Chicken Thighs
- 4 Potatoes, Peeled And Cut Into 1-Inch Cubes
- 1 Small Bag of Baby Carrots
- 2 Lbs Brussels Sprouts Halved
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Thyme Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Tarragon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt (such As Lawry’s(R))
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Salt And Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in the melted butter, skin-side down; cook chicken skin in hot butter until beginning to brown and crisped, about 5 minutes.
- Flip chicken. Arrange potatoes, Carrots, and Brussels Sprouts around the chicken.
- Chop rosemary, tarragon, lemon and thyme together; Mix all herbs and spices together in a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle the mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Make Sure to Season everything; Sprinkle with more salt and pepper if needed.
- Place a lid on the skillet and cook until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 45 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F.
- Transfer to Serving Platter and serve immediately with a side salad.