Orange Chicken Stir Fry
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Orange Zest
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 (16 Ounce) Package Frozen Stir-Fry Vegetables
- 1 Cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets
- Stir orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, orange zest, ground ginger, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chicken until it begins to brown, then add orange juice mixture in the hot oil until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle and the juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk chicken broth and cornstarch together in a small jar, place the lid on and shake vigorously until combines; stir into the chicken and sauce mixture in small amounts until sauce has thickened to your liking.
- Mix stir-fry vegetables, sugar snap peas, broccoli, and carrot into the chicken and sauce mixture; cook and stir until the vegetables are slightly softened, another 7 to 10 minutes.
Frozen Tiramisu Mousse….Ingredients Serves 6
3 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
6 Double Chocolate Supreme Mousse, 4.2 Oz (Packs Of 12)
2 Teaspoons Espresso Powder
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Container Whipped Cream Cheese
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Lg Container Whipped Topping
Chocolate Curls Or Cocoa Powder, For Topping
- 1 Line 6 medium ramekins with plastic wrap, leaving plenty hanging over the edges.
- Combine Mousse Cups, 1 Teaspoon Espresso Powder and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
- 2 Combine Graham Crust and 1 teaspoon Espresso Powder. Place just enough graham mixture to cover bottom of dish in ramekins. Top with the mousse mixture about 4 Cup. Sprinkle with more graham mixture and top with remaining mousse mixture. Top with remaining Graham Mixture and gently pat it into mousse. Bring plastic wrap up to cover ramekins and press closed.
- 5 When ready to serve, remove from freezer and carefully use plastic wrap to remove the frozen cakes from the ramekin. Invert onto a small plate and remove the plastic wrap.
- 6 Top with whipped topping and Sprinkle with chocolate curls or dust with cocoa powder. Let sit 15 minutes before serving.