- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 (10 Ounce) Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed And Drained
- 6 Eggs, Beaten
3 Cups Shredded Muenster Cheese
- 1 Cup Swiss Cheese Shredded
1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve alone or as a side dish for roasted chicken or beef
Angel Trifle Treat
- 1 (10 Inch) Angel Food Cake
- 2 (8 Ounce) Packages Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 (8 Ounce) Container Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 Quart Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
- 1 (18 Ounce) Jar Strawberry Glaze
- Crumble a layer of the cake into the bottom of a Trifle Bowl
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fluffy. Gently Fold in whipped topping. Mash the cake down with your hands and spread the cream cheese mixture over the first cake layer.
- In a bowl, combine strawberries and glaze until strawberries are evenly coated. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Repeat the second layer as above and top with whipped topping. Chill until serving.