- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 3 Teaspoon Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 3 Pounds Boneless Sirloin Steak Sliced In 2 Inch Strips
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Sliced Fresh Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Marsala Wine
- Mix flour, salt, garlic salt, garlic powder, and oregano together in a medium bowl. Add sirloin steak strips, and toss until well coated.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place beef in skillet in a single layer, and cook, turning occasionally, until brown on both sides. Add mushrooms and minced garlic; cook and stir briefly.
- Stir in wine, scraping the skillet to loosen any brown bits. Cover and simmer over medium heat until beef is tender and sauce is thickened, about 15 minutes. If sauce is too thick, adjust by stirring in a small amount of wine.
- Serve with Italian bread, roasted green beans and garlic mash potatoes.
Bok Choy Salad
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup White Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Bunches Baby Bok Choy, Cleaned And Sliced
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, Chopped
- 1/8 Cup Slivered Almonds, Toasted
- 1/2 (6 Ounce) Package Chow Mein Noodles
- In a glass jar with a lid, mix together olive oil, white vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce. Close the lid, and shake until well mixed.
- Combine the bok choy, green onions, almonds, and chow mein noodles in a salad bowl. Toss with dressing, and serve.
PUMPKIN BROWNIES INGREDIENT LIST:
1 Can of Pumpkin
1 Box Brownie Mix
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
INGREDIENT PUMPKIN BROWNIES DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake until brownies are solid in the middle. About 30 minutes depending on your oven. When a toothpick comes out clean they are ready.
Spray a 9X13 pan (I used a Pyrex Pan) with a non stick spray
Mix up the all ingredients and then great brownies!! It is more like a thick fudge consistency and not like a real brownie. Top with cream cheese frosting if desired.