Grilled Halibut with Spinach and Tomatoes##
- 4 (4 ounce) halibut filet
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove minced, or to taste
- 2 cups roughly chopped spinach, or to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoon chopped onion
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, or to taste
- 4 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Place fish on a piece of aluminum foil and season with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Top fish with spinach, tomato, and onion; season again with salt and black pepper. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over cod and top with mozzarella cheese. Fold foil over cod creating a packet, crimping the edges together making a seal.
- Cook on the preheated grill until fish flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice pilaf and garlic bread.
CHEESY POTATO CAKES
2 C. Frozen Shredded Hash Browns, Thawed…
3 T. Finely Chopped Onion
1 Large Egg, Beaten…
1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 Tsp. Pepper
Pinch Of Salt
1/3 C. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1/4 C. All Purpose Flour
1/4 C. Panko
1/4 C. Oil For Frying
In a bowl, combine the hash browns, onion, egg, seasonings, cheese, flour and Panko. Heat the oil in a 10-12″ skillet over med. high heat. Drop the potatoes by spoonful’s into the hot oil, reduce the heat to medium and fry for 3-4 minutes per side. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.