Chicken Kabobs With Spice Chile Citrus Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Cayenne Pepper To Taste
- Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 Pound Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast Halves – Cut Into 1 1/2 Inch Pieces
- In a resealable bag, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and lime juice. Season with chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Place the chicken with the sauce in the bag, and seal and shake to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill (indoor or out)for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers, and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken juices run clear.
- Variation: you may place rough chopped red onion and pineapple chunks between meat chunks if desired. Serve with rice pilaf and Texas toast.