SKIRT STEAK ARGENTINEAN
- 2 Pounds Skirt Steak, Trimmed And Cut Into 2 1/2-Inch Wide Pieces
- Steak Marinade Recipe Below
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Butter
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Marinade steak slices in a resealable bag in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove steak from bag and pat dry. Cook steak in hot oil and butter, turning often, until steak begins to firm, and is reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve with roasted green beans, spinach mash potato casserole and garlic bread
“This is the most requested main dish in my house. Everyone loves it and that is a rare thing indeed! These steaks are almost too simple to believe and they turn out great every single time. So tender and flavorful – you just can’t mess them up! The adobo seasoning is quite salty, so keep that in mind as you season the steaks.”
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Dried Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce (optional)
- 3 Teaspoon Minced Garlic (optional)
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
- 5 Pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Medium Head Garlic, Roasted and Mashed
- 1 Pinch Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm. Drain and return to stove over low heat to dry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add butter, Parmesan cheese, chives, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt, and pepper. Use a potato masher to mash until smooth, and serve.