- 8 Skinless, Boneless Roasted Chicken Breast Halves Chopped
- 8 Slices Ham Chopped
- 8 Slices Swiss Cheese Chopped
- 2 Cups Colby Cheese Shredded
- 2 Cups Of Cremini Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 (10.75 Ounce) Can Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup White Cooking Wine Or Rice Vinegar
- 4 Cloves Of Garlic Minced
- 4 Teaspoons Dried Flat Leaf Parsley Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Cooked Long Grain Rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread cooked rice evenly over bottom of the cooking dish.
- In a large bowl place chicken breasts chunks, ham pieces, and cheeses, and mushrooms, toss to mix. Spread over the rice evenly.
- In a medium bowl combine the soup, sour cream, wine, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Whisk well and pour mixture over chicken/ham/cheese pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 30 minutes, or until the cheese melts bubbly.