Chicken OR Tuna Salad with Artichoke##
- 1 (6 Ounce) Jar Artichoke Hearts, Drained And Chopped
- 1 (8 Ounce) Can Tuna, Drained (or) 1 Cup Roasted Chicken Breast
- 2 Large Tomatoes Hollowed and Chopped Reserve Hollowed Tomato
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/4 Cup Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt to Taste
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Spinach
- 2 Green Onions Chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- Mix artichoke hearts, Basil, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and black pepper, salt together in a bowl; add spinach, tuna or chicken, and red bell pepper, onions, chopped tomatoes and toss.
- Stuff hollowed tomatoes with ½ of the salad each. Serve on a bed of greens with whole wheat crackers or crostini.
- Variation: Add ¼ Cup of toasted slivered almonds for crunch.