- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 Sleeve Buttery Round Crackers (such As Ritz(R)), Crushed
- 3 Tablespoons Amish Or European Butter
- 1 Pound Thick-Cut Halibut Or Haddock
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Cooking Wine
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Green Onion
- 1 Lemon, Cut Into Wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place 2 tablespoons butter in a microwave-safe bowl; melt in microwave on high, about 30 seconds. Stir buttery round crackers into melted butter.
- Place remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a 9×13-inch baking dish. Melt in the preheated oven, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove dish from oven.
- Coat both sides of fish in melted butter in the baking dish.
- Bake fish in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; top with lemon juice, wine, and cracker mixture. Place back in oven and bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 12 more minutes.
- Garnish baked fish with parsley and green onion. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Serve with side of Roasted Asparagus, Brown Rice Pilaf and Dinner Rolls.