- 3 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Reserved Bean Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Tahini
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 (15 Ounce) Can Artichoke Hearts, Drained And Quartered
- 2 (15 Ounce) Cans Cannellini Beans, Drained (reserve Juice)
- 1 Small Bag Of Frozen Chopped Spinach Thawed And Squeezed Dry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake chopped garlic in the preheated oven until softened, 5 to 7 minutes, to reduce bitterness. Transfer baked garlic to a food processor and add basil and lemon juice; pulse several times to mince basil leaves.
- Place cannellini beans, olive oil, water, tahini, salt, and cumin in the food processor and process until the hummus is smooth. If hummus is too thick, process 1 tablespoon reserved liquid from beans into the mixture. Add artichoke hearts and spinach to the hummus and process until smooth.
- Serve with Artisan crostini or lavosh.