- 1 (10 Ounce) Can Refrigerated Pizza Crust Dough
- 1 Cup Garlic Hummus Spread
- 1 Cup Roasted Red Peppers Chopped
- 1 Cup Fresh Chopped Spinach
- 1 Shallot Diced
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Roll out pizza crust and place on a pizza pan or baking sheet.
- In a large skillet place 2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium high heat.
- Saute peppers, spinach, shallot and until spinach is wilted. Set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of hummus over the crust. Arrange sliced peppers, shallot and spinach mixture over the hummus, and top with Crumbled feta. Top with shredded Jack cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the crust is golden brown and cheese is melted in the center. Drizzle remaining olive oil over top; Slice and serve.