- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 3 Teaspoon Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 3 Pounds Boneless Sirloin Steak Sliced In 2 Inch Strips
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Sliced Fresh Cremini Mushrooms
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Marsala Wine
- Mix flour, salt, garlic salt, garlic powder, and oregano together in a medium bowl. Add sirloin steak strips, and toss until well coated.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place beef in skillet in a single layer, and cook, turning occasionally, until brown on both sides. Add mushrooms and minced garlic; cook and stir briefly.
- Stir in wine, scraping the skillet to loosen any brown bits. Cover and simmer over medium heat until beef is tender and sauce is thickened, about 15 minutes. If sauce is too thick, adjust by stirring in a small amount of wine.
- Serve with Italian bread, roasted green beans and garlic mash potatoes.