ORANGE GAME HENS
- 4 Cornish Game Hens, Thawed And Giblets Removed
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate, Thawed
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 3/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season hen with salt and black pepper; place in a roasting pan.
- Roast hen in the preheated oven until partially cooked, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix orange juice concentrate, honey, and ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, garlic and butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil and cook until syrup consistency, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Baste hen with orange glaze; continue roasting, basting every ten minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone reads 180 degrees F., (35 to 40 more minutes). Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with rice pilaf or garlic mash potatoes and spring salad with vinaigrette.