HOT FUDGE ICE CREAM BARS
- 1 (16 Ounce) Can Chocolate Syrup
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 19 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 (12 Ounce) Container Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1 Cup Salted Peanuts
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave until hot, about 2 minutes on high, stopping every 30 seconds. Do not allow to boil. Stir peanut butter into hot chocolate until smooth. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch dish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches. Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches. Spoon half the chocolate mixture over that. Top with half the peanuts. Repeat layers. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour. Cut into squares to serve.
- 3 Pounds Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Salt
- 1 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- Place ribs in a large pot with enough water to cover. Season with garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Bring water to a boil, and cook ribs until tender.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove ribs from pot, and place them in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour barbeque sauce over ribs. Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 2 hours, or until internal temperature of pork has reached 160 degrees F.
- Serve with Greek Pasta Salad and Texas Toast and Ice Tea