Fritter Delight Cobbler
- 12 Apple Fritters
- 1 (14 Ounce) Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 (29 Ounce) Can Sliced Peaches, Not Drained
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 (16 Ounce) Package Confectioners’ Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish, and set aside.
- Tear the fritters into bite-size pieces, and place them in a large bowl. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk, eggs, peaches with juice, cinnamon, and salt, and mix. Spoon the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- While the cobbler is baking, make a glaze by combining the melted butter, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Stir until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over the baked cobbler. (glaze optional)