Just a little hearty treat for summer meals. Hope you enjoy. You can be as creative with this as you like…. Namaste, The Queen Cronista
• 1 pound dried mini pasta shells
• 1 pound Hickory Smoked Bacon, diced
• 1 pound lean ground beef
• 1 teaspoon cumin
• pinch of red pepper flakes
• sea salt and pepper
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup Russian Dressing
• 2 tablespoons Spicy Brown Mustard
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 2 1/2 teaspoons hot chili sauce
• 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 1/2 cups shredded Manchego Cheese
• 5 scallions, diced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drizzle with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- In the meantime, saute bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crispy, about 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain off grease. Wipe out skillet, leaving a little of the bacon grease. Add the ground beef; cook, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until cooked through and no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Season with the cumin, red pepper flakes, and with a pinch of salt and pepper. Drain off fat. Set aside to cool completely.
- In an extra large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Russian Dressing, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and hot chili sauce until combined and smooth. Add in the cooked pasta, bacon, beef, corn, tomatoes, cheese, and scallions; toss to combine and coat.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate until ready to serve. This is best eaten the same day right after mixing at room temperature.