I’m on an Asian Fusion rant for upcoming summer fun…Enjoy!
Namaste, The Queen Cronista
Chinese Chicken Slaw
- 3 1/2 Boneless Chicken Breast Halves, Cooked And Diced
- 1 Lg Bag Slaw
- 6 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds Toasted
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seeds, Toasted
- 6 Ounces Crispy Chinese Noodles
- 8 Tablespoons Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- In a large salad bowl combine the chicken, slaw, green onion, celery, nuts, seeds and noodles. Mix all together. Set aside.
- To Make Dressing: Put vinegar in a small bowl. Dissolve sugar and salt in vinegar before adding oils. Shake/Beat well to emulsify.
- Add dressing to salad and toss to coat.
- Serve in large pasta bowls with jasmine tea.