Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 (10 Ounce) Package Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed And Drained
- 1 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 6 Slices Panchetta
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. 9×13 inch pan
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, and garlic until well blended. Set aside.
- Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Wrap each with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place in shallow baking pan. Cover lightly with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F.
- Serve with spring salad with lemon vinaigrette and dinner rolls.
Espresso Tiramisu Parfaits
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 1/2 Cups Cold Cream
- 1 (3.4 Ounce) Package Cheese Cake Instant Pudding
- 1 (8 Ounce) Tub Cool Whip(R) Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
- 1 Cup Hot Brewed Strong Instant Espresso
- 1/4 Cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1 (16 Ounce) Frozen Pound Cake, Cut Into 3/4-Inch Cubes
- 2 Ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate, Grated
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in cream. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Mix coffee and caramel topping until blended. Place half the cake cubes in 5 large fluted parfait glasses; drizzle with half the coffee mixture. Cover with half the cream cheese mixture, then 1/3 of the grated chocolate. Repeat.
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP and chocolate. Refrigerate 4 hours.