BACON BROCCOLI TORTELLINI SALAD
Serving: 2 Large Entree Bowls
- 1 – 19 ounce bag frozen tortellini
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 12 ounces smoked sausage, cut into slices
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the bag of tortellini according to the package directions. Drain, rinse in cold water, and chill.
- Stir together the broccoli, bacon, cabbage, sausage, and cheese in a large bowl. Add the cooled pasta. Cover and refrigerate.
- Whisk together the mayo, sour cream, vinegar, and honey. Chill the dressing until time to eat.
- Pour the dressing on the pasta salad and stir in right before serving.
*If you stir the dressing into the pasta salad and refrigerate it overnight, your pasta will soak up all the dressing. **If you want your pasta even creamier, whisk together an additional 1/4 cup mayo, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 Tbsp. vinegar, & 1 Tbsp. honey.